Wednesday, October 18, 2023

"Give Us Some News About Puppies!" (10/17/23)

First things first: This fall I will be consolidating web sites and info to make it all EVEN MORE user-friendly! Stay tuned for all of our puppy-updates and dog-stuff in one place! YAY!

***********************************************************

If you are interested in updates about our mini-goldendoodles, please go to our site: CuteGoldendoodles.com until we complete our web updates.

***********************************************************

Now, for the exciting news! Terra is expecting puppies! Yes, it's true. Our "lovable loaf of love" - who is sleeping right behind my chair as I type this - is due to give birth to a litter of F1 Bernedoodles somewhere around November 7th. 

Live "action shot" of Terra - as I type!

This will be Terra's second litter with the same dad, Caesar, and we expecting the puppies will grow to between 50-65 pounds when full grown, with the girls on the smaller end, and the boys on the larger end of that range. I am requesting some pictures of last year's puppies, so we can see how they have grown, and I will post those here as soon as I receive some. 

I'll post more information soon.